Social distancing, but you still want to eat good? How about choosing a home delivery service to make your own favorite restaurant quality meals at home! Cooking together can be a fun activity to include the kids on too. Check out these 8 amazing home delivery options that have some great intro pricing right now. I’ve long been a fan of home meal kits because they not only taste great, but offer unique meals that maybe you wouldn’t normally get to try. Have you ever tried one?
- Instacart– can deliver fresh groceries from your favorite retailers in as little as an hour. Stay safe at home and get delivery!
- Postmates– ever in the mood for just some crispy fries and a shake, or did you just run out of dish soap? Postmates can help! With their any-food, any-thing delivery service, you’ll get the food you’re craving stat!
- Uber Eats – with tons of great options and even bonuses and free delivery, you’ll get what you need fast!
- Caviar– feeling fancy? Dress up in your favorite outfit and order a special meal to celebrate being home with the ones you love.
- Freshly– delivers fresh gourmet and healthy meals that are ready in no time. Comfort food, home bistro, bowls, and more available.
- Home Chef– fresh ingredients to your door weekly to whip up your favorite recipes. Classic meals, vegetarian, quick meals and protein packs available.
- Hello Fresh – America’s favorite meal kit! Meat and Veggies, or just Veggie, family friendly and low cal options.
Happy eating, friends! If you try one, drop me a line and let me know what you think!!! I love comparing favorite dishes too 🙂