It’s that time of year again! Have you put up your tree yet? While I refuse to put up my tree until after Thanksgiving, I am of the opinion it’s never too early to grab holiday gift when its a great deal. I’ve put together some of my favorite and most affordable picks for the holidays that will be a perfect gift for that special lady – either yourself, your mom, or your bff – these gifts will be sure to please! If you know me, you know that I love to shop, but I love even more to give gifts to others – especially when I can find that perfect present that brings a smile to someone’s face! These gifts are all $50 and under – which is your favorite?
- The coziest little set of pj’s – I love a good gift set! Especially one that comes with a sleep mask (I can’t live without mine) -> Wondershop Women’s 4 Piece Penguin Gift Pajama Set
- The quality of these cozy fur lined leather slippers is unbelievable. They are so warm and keep my toes toasty even without socks. Definitely a win at this price -> DREAM PAIRS Women’s Cozy Slippers
- I’ve been looking for a parka like this – but didn’t want to spend a ton. This one comes in at less than half of the competition! The outside layer is water resistant and the inside is super cozy! -> Women’s Arctic Parka – Universal Thread
- For that fashion loving lady, this coat is not only soft but ADORABLE! -> Old Navy Relaxed Soft-Brushed Leopard-Print Coat for Women
- A gorgeous soft plaid scarf to go with your new coat -> Women’s Plaid Oblong Scarves
- The coziest sweatshirt evahhh -> Old Navy Mock-Neck Raglan-Sleeve Sherpa Sweatshirt
- Don’t miss out on this oh-so-soft set of sherpa hat and matching mittens!
Hope you enjoyed this little gift guide! Be sure to check back on the blog for the Best Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals!