Hello friends! While it may still be hot and humid in these dog days of summer, fall fashion is popping up everywhere. I wanted to put together some of my favorite new trends to add to your wardrobe for fall!
- Animal Print
- Leopard and other animal prints are making a comeback. I found the best leopard shoes here. You can also add some fun to an outfit with an animal print scarf , belt or even go all out with an animal print top or dress.
- Western Flair
- I’ve been seeing fringe and western style influence in alot of the styles for this fall: Adorable boots with just a little cowgirl in them, pretty fringe tops, this cute oatmeal cardigan or ivory one, and sweaters with whipstitching.
- We all have been seeing the camo trend and there’s so many great options from pants to jackets and shirts. I like to mix a little camo with something a little feminine like maybe camo pants and a pink top, or a cute dress with camo jacket. This way the camo isn’t overpowering.
- Plaid, plaid and more plaid. You will be seeing plaid everywhere this fall including buffalo check, houndstooth, and tartan. I loving all the variety!
- I love to add a little visual interest to an outfit by adding stripes. One of my favorite combos is a striped top under a jacket or sweater, or wearing a striped dress with a cute jean jacket. These are a couple of my favorite striped items: this dress, and this shirt.